We undertake all sorts of work pertaining to wheeled sports. Including skateboard and BMX workshops, skate ramp hire and shows, provision of pro-riders, skate park design and builds and event management.
Our experienced skateboard tutors can run skateboard workshops as a P.E lesson, or as an after school activity as well as at skate parks or on our mobile ramps.
Wheeled sports are great activities to promote to young people as they provide great exercise, promote a healthy lifestyle and teach broader life skills such
as appreciation and cooperation.
Why skateboard workshops?
• Attractive alternative to more traditional team based sports
• Children encouraged to progress at their own pace
• Less focus on rules and competition, which can put
children off physical activity
• Skateboarding can capture the interest of some of the more hard to reach young people
• No kit required other than trainers
• Encourages a healthy lifestyle
• Can be included in P.E lessons or as an after school activity
• Skateboarding is statistically just as safe as the more conventional sports i.e. football, cricket, rugby